Broadcasting Forum - Book: BUTCH THE WINGS OF FOOTBALL
Vital Football

Football Broadcasting News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Jump to forum:
04 December 2014 22:07 Post ID: #27607
New User
Hi Everyone I do hope you don't mind but I wanted to let everyone know that a Book has been written about Richard Butcher to help raise money for his charity. The book is called BUTCH The Wings of football and is now out on Amazon in printed version and e-book.

To paraphrase Forest Gump, a film our son Richard dearly loved: “Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you might get.” Our son needed stability in his life, and we, as his family, always stood by him in whatever he wanted to do. Football was his life, and his passion was his football career. He always appreciated our help and financial and emotional support, especially in the early days, when you needed your parents’ support to help you follow a dream, if you were so lucky to make the grade.

This book has been dedicated to, and celebrates the life and career of, our son Richard Butcher, a professional footballer who sadly passed away at the age of just 29 years old on 10th January 2011.
Our friends, including managers and players in the football world, have contributed to this book to help us, as Richard’s parents, raise money for the Richard Butcher Memorial Trust.

The proceeds will go towards a football pitch and clubhouse for the local community in Northampton, to help young footballers of the future to follow their dreams. you can read about the twists and turns of a footballers life and also the funny side of Richard and the difficulties he had in the footballing world.

The book also talks about his death and how his parents have been trying to deal with it since his passing. you will also read about the funny side of Richard through his brothers eyes and his friends. I thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: